Know more about Plex Live TV and DVR on Roku
Did you know apart from the entertainment, you can access your personal media on Roku with Plex? Well, here is an outline, on the functions of Plex and its additional features on getting your favorite entertainment on Roku. To put out on a line, if you are having a Plex server on your Desktop having your personal media storage, then you can easily connect with them using a Plex account. Moreover, now you also have options to stream Plex Live TV and DVR on Roku facility on Plex Account.
Plex basic is free of cost, which has access to the standard content that’s available on the platform. Besides this, to stream Live TV streams with DVR feature, on Plex channel, you need to procure Plex Pass.
A little about what you will get on Plex Pass
You will get Plex Live TV included with DVR access on Roku using the Plex Pass that is available for $4.99. The other plush point of Plex Pass is that, unlike other providers, Plex covers more entertainment from Digital Antenna on this subscription.
Cost you need to spend on Plex Live TV included with DVR access
- Monthly – $4.99
- Yearly – $40
- Lifetime – $120
Other features of Plex Pass
With the Live TV telecast of Plex Roku going on your TV, you can,
- Fast-Forward the popular channels feed on Roku.
Features of Plex App on Roku
- Remote Access
- Parental Controls
- Premium photos
- Mobile Sync
- Premium Music
Moreover, using a Plex Pass can get you exclusive contents and unlock some of the best story plots on your favorite genre on HD resolution. You can now spend your spare time with the videos that have the highest rankings and reviews from Rotten Tomato. You can filter up against your search of entertainment type by the Filtering options available on each category. With options to record and the catchy hardware support on storage, you get to watch the entire broadcast at high quality and at an astonishing surround effect.
Subscribing Plex TV on Roku
- Search through the Personal Media Category on Roku and spot the Plex TV channel App on the list
- Tap over the channel and move to the Channel description page to know about the features and channel availability
- Now, tap over Add Channel option on the Plex TV Roku channel to install it your Roku feed
- When you open the channel from your Roku feed, you will have numerous free contents from Plex to watch
- But only when you give your Plex account details and credentials, you can get hold of the channel contents on your screen
- When you opt Sign In option, you will get a Plex TV activation code to give on the website and authenticate your Roku device
Once you give the Plex TV activation code on your account, your favorites and your personal media will be on your Roku. Enjoy your favorite media and your personal gallery on the big screen right from Plex TV Roku.
The devices supporting Plex Live TV and DVR on Roku
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox One
Besides, for more information on Plex Live TV and DVR, do visit our website PlexTV go roku.